Friday, September 14, 2012

AirAsia Sale September 2012

AirAsia Zero fare is coming back again??..hmm..not so sure whether this time is really a good deal.?finger-crossed..
Since booking time starting at midnight 00:00 hours, meaning I need to get enough caffeine to stay-up while searching and searching...be in their waiting rooms dunno for how many minutes..or hours?..and see the bees flying on the monitor screen..this is really need high patience, seriously! But from my past experience, normally I won't book at 12 o'clock..because I know that was peak hours, but I''ll set my alarm and woke-up again at 2 or 3 o'clock when all people were sleeping (coz maybe they already fed-up/frustrated with the the server..:p)..
I'm thinking to book flight to KK (since I booked Tune Hotel RM0.01 before..remember my entry last time?..:D), hopefully they will have promo to KK.. AA pleaseeeee...^^
Check-out this fb status of AA:-

The best things in life are four letter words! Have you found the 23 hidden words? For us, it’s the word “FREE”! How about you? ;)

Travel Period:-

1 April 2013 – 30 September 2013


 
Wow..so, readers and myself..please mark our calendar..:)


 
X.O.X.O..
Sya

No comments:

Post a Comment